Mint Chocolate M&M and Peppermint Cookies

Mint Chocolate M&M and Peppermint Cookies

With Christmas right around the corner I'm super excited to start making my Christmas goodies! Cookies, fudge, peppermint bark...I love it all and especially love giving it to my friends and family as gifts. Several of my fellow bloggers have been posting tons of awesome holiday recipes, many that I plan to try. 

One of my favorite bloggers, Maria, over at Two Peas and Their Pod is a baking genius! I recently purchased her Cookie Cravings cookbook, along with the Holiday edition, and I'm hooked. I literally cannot wait to try each and every one of her recipes!

Last week she posted a recipe for White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Cookies and I just knew I had to have them. My recipe is just slightly tweaked as I swapped out a couple of the candy ingredients. You can find her original recipe in the link above, and below is my version:

Ingredients:
3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
1 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips
1 cup Mint Chocolate M&M's

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with a baking mat or parchment paper and set aside.

Combine flour, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl and set aside. Cream butter and sugars together in a stand mixer until combined. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth. Slowly mix in the dry ingredients. Stir in the white chocolate chips, baking chips and M&M's with a wooden spoon.

Using a cookie scoop, drop scoopfuls of dough on the baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are golden around the edges, but still soft in the center. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.



Bon Appetit!


No comments :

Post a Comment