Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream

Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream

I know I've been MIA lately and haven't posted much, and I apologize for that. I actually have so many recipes to share, but work had me traveling all over with no extra time for posting. Booo! I hope now that I'm back from a whirlwind few weeks, I'll be able to post more frequently. 

I was able to dedicate a whole post about my trip to Charleston, SC, which was so much fun. I then traveled to Syracuse, NY and Mackinaw Island, MI, but I didn't have quite the same food experiences. Although I will say that the food at the Grand Hotel on the island is the bomb. For real.

So, getting back to the topic at hand...ice cream. The weather is getting nice, summer is right around the corner, and I uncovered my ice cream maker last night. I adore my Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker. One of THE best birthday presents my kids ever got me. I am ready for summer and already armed with an arsenal of recipes to test out. 

One of my most favorite blogs, Deliciously Organic, is written by Carrie Vitt. Carrie showcases her amazing organic recipes, and even offers a weekly meal plan that includes dinner recipes for the week plus dessert and a grocery list. It's amazing! And Carrie has a cookbook too. But here I go again...I'm digressing...

Back to the ice cream! This fantastically delicious chocolate peanut butter ice cream takes just four simple ingredients. FOUR! How can that be? Coconut milk, cacao powder, maple syrup and peanut butter come together to make the most deliciously rich ice cream. It's simply fabulous. You will find Carrie's original post and the recipe for the ice cream here. Go check it out and make some soon. Like this weekend. Or maybe even tomorrow. You won't regret it, I promise!



No comments :

Post a Comment